Confident Presentation Skills Course – 1 Day
Presentation Skills Course – 1 Day
Delivering a presentation in any environment or situation can be a nerve-racking experience, particularly if it is your first time presenting to a group. This 1 day Confident Presentation Skills course will teach you how to deliver with confidence and give you a range of tips and techniques to help you keep your nerves under control. The Presentation Skills course will provide you with the necessary skills to make a large and positive impact on your audience, whether you are presenting at an interview, meeting, seminar, networking event or in a social setting.
This 1 day Confident Presentation Skills / Public Speaking course will teach you how to create a presentation using a range of tools and techniques. You will then learn a variety of presentation skills that will enable you to deliver your presentation with confidence that will have great impact on your audience. As a visual vehicle the world of presenting and “presentations” are considered using skills that can be applied to any “group situation”. The day ends with the opportunity to put what you have learned into practice by delivering a short presentation in a relaxed and supportive environment alongside your co-learners where you will receive constructive and practical feedback.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This Presentation Skills training course is suitbale for anyone who is involved in delivering presentations in their job role or in an non-work related capacity and also anyone who is required to speak in public to an audience . This public speaking course is applicable to newcomers and also presenters who have some experience but would like to refresh their skills and learn more.
Please note that places are restricted to a maximum of 6 delegates for this course in order to ensure all delegates receive sufficient one to one personal coaching and tuition throughout the duration of the programme. There will be an opportunity for each delegate to deliver a short presentation, putting into practice the skills acquired during the day and receiving feedback and pointers for future improvement.
– Introduction To Presenting
- The importance of presenting effectively
- Diffusing the mystique of presenting
– Planning and Preparing (Introduction)
- The fundamentals of planning and preparing presentations
- Structuring presentations
- Setting robust aims and objectives
- Addressing fears, nerves and anxieties
- Considering your audience’s needs
- Anticipating “sticky” situations
- Picking the perfect venue
- Anticipating audience behaviours
- The “image” and “etiquette” of the presenter
– Delivering Presentations
- Creating lasting impressions
- Maximising your use of words, tone of voice and non verbal communication to create an impact
- Managing audience interaction
- Grabbing and holding your audience’s attention
- Managing difficult audiences and difficult individuals
- Getting your audience to participate
- Using visual aids to enhance your presentation
- Handling difficult questions
- Establishing and maintaining your credibility
On completion of the Confident Presentation Skills course, delegates will receive a Delegate Pack which includes:
- Comprehensive Course Notes & Workbooks
- Contact details for Course Trainer for 3 Month Post Course Follow Up
- Courtney Associates "Certificate of Achievement"
The price of the course also includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day in one of our high quality training venues, which are conveniently located in the city centre of 5 major cities. Free Wifi is also provided.
If you have 4 delegates or more who require training in this area, it is often more cost effective for us to come and deliver the training "in-house" at your workplace, wherever you are located in the UK.
We can either deliver the course as "Standard" as described above, or we can offer a more "Customised" version where we re-design the content and tailor it to your particular industry/sector/company.
To maximise the opportunity for the delegates in attendance to practice their presentation and receive feedback, we can train a maximum of 6 people on this course in any one session.
OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY
0.00 average based on 0 ratings