Effective Sales Training
Effective Sales Training Course
This 1 Day Effective Sales Skills Course aims to allow delegates to focus on enhancing your current Sales and Customer Service skills and knowledge. The Sales course will link directly in to your workplace and your types of customers. It will give you a solid understanding of the importance of professional customer care in all aspects of your telephone duties, whilst the second part of the day will focus on providing you with the correct tools and techniques to sell to customers and close deals, negotiate and gain a “win win” situation for both parties. The course will enable you to learn new skills to deal with difficult situations.
Delivery of the training will be extremely interactive for you, with ample opportunity for you to take part in your own learning experience through practical exercises, group discussions and relevant role play.
This Sales course has been designed and tailored to suit your working environment and focuses heavily on the real life interactions & skills. This course will give you a workable tool kit that can be used immediately after the session.
In addition to the learning, an action plan will be created at the end of the session, allowing you to create a workable document detailing your commitments to using these new skills in the workplace.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This course is targeted at any member of staff whose work depends on successful telephone skills, from receptionist and administration staff to new and existing sales staff. For beginners and intermediate levels who want to maximise the impact of their telephone techniques, customer service and sales skills in work based situations.
Introduction to Sales Skills
- Provide telephone users skills and knowledge to utilise the telephone as an effective communication tool
- Understand the differences between tone and words
- Demonstrate excellent customer care – with external and internal customers.
- Deliver professional yet warm telephone calls
- Structure your phone calls
- Learn a structure to the steps of the sale
- Know 12 techniques for closing the sale
- Create a professional image of the organisation
- Demonstrate understanding of customer perceptions and how to meet customer requirements.
- Handle objections and complaints professionally to achieve a positive outcome
- Improving on your ability to arrange and prepare for sales appointments and to effectively sell your product/service.
- Codes of Practice
- Moments of Truth
- Misery Moments
- Golden Service with a Smile
- Identifying your customers and their needs
- Customers come in four main categories
- Caring for your customers
- Barriers to Communication
- Listening Skills
- Delegates are already on their way to making a great sales person.
- Structured Steps of the Sale
- Features and Benefits
- Questioning Techniques
- Closing the Sale
- Handing customer objections and complaints
- How to deliver feedback constructively
- Negotiation skills
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a delegate pack which includes:
- Course workbooks,
- Contact phone number & email address where attendees can receive follow up consultation with the trainer when back in the workplace
- Certificate of Attendance
The course trainer will work with all delegates to create a practical and personal action plan that can be implemented back in the workplace.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings