Effective Sales Training
Effective Sales Training Course
This highly intensive one-day Sales Training Course will push your Selling Skills and Sales techniques into a new level. You will be taught the key stages of how to Sell successfully and build lasting, long term relationships.
This Sales course is designed to provide you with the essential Sales techniques and strategies to understand the sales process in detail, and give you the knowledge and skills to overcome objections so that you will “close” more sales and “exceed” your targets.
The course will link directly in to your workplace and your types of customers. Delivery of the training will be extremely interactive for you, with ample opportunity for you to take part in your own learning experience through practical exercises and group discussions.
This course has been designed and tailored to suit your working environment and focuses heavily on the real life interactions & skills. This course will give you a workable tool kit that can be used immediately after the session.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This course is targeted at any member of staff who need to improve their selling skills. The course is suitable for anyone working in a pure Sales environment and is also suitable for anyone who deals with customers and who are looking to maximise the impact of their Customer Service and Sales techniques in work based situations.
What Will I Learn?
- Opening the Sale – what to do in those initial stages of a Sales situation
- Establishing Customer Needs – how to build rapport with your customer and understand their needs, by using recognised “questioning” and “listening” techniques
- Selling the Benefits of your Product/Service – learning about the best way to present the benefits of your product or service to a prospect in order to secure a sale
- Closing the Sale – How to handle objections effectively and learn some simple and effective ways to confidently close a sale
The course covers the following Modules:
- Welcome and Introductions
- What makes an effective Sales Manager?
- Knowing your Organisation
- Knowing your Products & Services
- Articulating the ‘Benefits’
- The stages of Buying & Selling
- The Buyer’s Motives and Knowing ‘what they buy’
- The buying process
- The buyers thought process & considerations
- The Pre-Visit Preparation - Understanding the Customer; their Company
and what you could / should offer
- Elements for making the Meeting Successful
- Open and Closed Questioning Skills
- Understanding Your Listening Skills (how to use)
- Using non–verbal signals and positive impressions
- Presentation Skills
- Managing the Meeting & Closing It
- How to Anticipate Objections; and how to Deal with New Ones
- Key Closing Skills and Techniques
- The Power of Inter-personal Skills for Engagement & Buyer
- Establishing a longer term relationship – and becoming a Key Account
- Next steps after sales closure
- Leaving and Impression
- Maintaining a favourable relationship
N.B. Telephone / Web Sales approaches will be covered in the course
On completion of the Effective Sales course, delegates will receive a Delegate Pack which includes:
- Comprehensive Course Notes & Workbooks
- Contact details for Course Trainer for 3 Month Post Course Follow Up
- Courtney Associates "Certificate of Achievement"
The price of the course also includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day in one of our high quality training venues, which are conveniently located in the city centre of 5 major cities. Free Wifi is also provided.
If you have 4 delegates or more who require training in this area, it is often more cost effective for us to come and deliver the training "in-house" at your workplace, wherever you are located in the UK.
We can either deliver the course as "Standard" as described above, or we can offer a more "Customised" version where we re-design the content and create Case Studies and Group Exercises that are "tailored" to your industry/sector/company, and will focus on the particular issues you are looking to have addressed within your team.
To maximise the learning opportunity for the delegates in attendance, we can train a maximum of 12 people on this course in any one session.
OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY
0.00 average based on 0 ratings