Mastering Emotional Intelligence
Depending on the Content You Wish to Cover and the Level of Detail You Wish to Go Into, This Course Can Be Delivered Over 1-5 Days. Available as In-House Only – Contact Us For Details
With a growing number of people being placed in a position of responsibility expectations are constantly increasing. Professionals are nowadays expected to demonstrate high competency in Communication, Influencing Skills, the ability to Motivate Others and Managing Emotions in the workplace.
This programme is designed for managers, leaders and individuals who wish to raise their game by developing emotional intelligence in all aspects of their work and personal life.
- Assess your own self-awareness and communication style
- Create a healthy balance by applying emotional intelligence in both your work and personal life.
- Motivate and lead team members towards achieving organizational goals
- Develop authenticity and credibility to build trust.
- Develop skills in responding to feedback
- Emotional resilience to handle challenges
Topics covered (depending upon required course length)
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why is it so important?
- Emotional Intelligence at home and in the workplace.
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Practicing emotional honesty
- Emotional healing strategies
- How to express one’s own emotions
- Identifying personal barriers to communicating with others
- Dealing with other personality styles
- Building emotional fitness
- The left and right brain
- Mental adaptability to handling problems
- Maintaining emotional confidence
- Importance of body language
- Raising your emotional intelligence
- Conflict resolution with emotional intelligence
- Handling pressure with emotional intelligence
- Balancing work and personal life
- How stress destroys effective communication
- Common stress response patterns
- Managing negative stress and adversity
- How stress restricts non-verbal communication
- Emotionally intelligent body language
- How to encourage creative collaboration
- Strategies for performance enhancement
- Managing emotional feedback
- Controlling emotional impulses
- Practical ways to build emotional connection
- Taking responsibility for your emotions
- Listening openly and sending convincing messages
- Factors that limit emotionally intelligent communication
- Emotionally aware non-verbal communication
- Inspiring and guiding individuals & teams
- Creating synergy in teams
- Emotional Intelligent Leadership
- Leading with empathy
- Credible communication for leadership
- Building trust
- Expanding your circle of trust
- Constructive discontent
- Developing your personal action plan
0.00 average based on 0 ratings