Stress Management Course
Stress Management Training Course
This 1 day Stress Management course includes the theory of stress and its management and offers a practical approach to stress management based on current research and practice. To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all attendees a psychological profile questionnaire will need completing by each delegate prior to the course.
- How stressed are you now?
- Individual and organisational symptoms of negative stress
- Relaxation techniques
- Lifestyle management
- Time management
- Coping strategies at work and home.
Stress Management Course Objectives
- Define stress and understand how it differs from pressure.
- Have a working understanding of modern models of stress.
- Recognise the symptoms and thought processes of stress.
- Identify the main physical, psychological and behavioural symptoms of stress in self and others.
- Recognise thinking errors and performance interfering thoughts and develop coaching, training or counselling thinking skills to help individuals modify these beliefs.
- Develop a range of strategies and techniques to tackle stress.
- Recognise the organisational symptoms of stress and identify what strategies can be undertaken to prevent and manage stress at work
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a delegate pack which includes:
- Course workbooks,
- Contact phone number & email address where attendees can receive follow up consultation with the trainer when back in the workplace
- Certificate of Attendance
The course trainer will work with all delegates to create a practical and personal action plan that can be implemented back in the workplace.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings