Train the Trainer Course
Warrington Course – 4th & 5th August | Leeds Course – 2nd & 3rd August are on sale for £500 + VAT.
Train The Trainer Course
This 2 day Train The Trainer course is one of our “Flagship” programmes which will give you a vast range of skills, knowledge, techniques and approaches which will ensure you deliver training to your learners in a professional, inspiring and innovative manner. You will be able to design and deliver training programmes which can be tailored to meet the needs of your learners.
It is a fundamental issue and great importance that your employees are provided with adequate and effective training in order for them to succeed in their roles and benefit your organisation. Lack of training and development will only result in low morale, poor attendance, motivation and competency.
This 2 day Train The Trainer course will enable you to design and deliver training programmes in a professional, innovative and inspiring manner. The training is delivered by a highly experienced and skilled facilitator in a highly participatory format, giving every delegate the opportunity to practise the learning acquired throughout the duration of the course.
Our Train The Trainer course is one of our”flagship” courses which generates excellent client and customer feedback and reviews.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This 2 day course is suitable for anyone responsible for planning and delivering training programmes to individuals or groups. Whether you have experience in training or you new to training this course will benefit you.
The following key areas would be covered during this 2 day Train The Trainer course:
- Introduction to the field of “training & development” – What is training?
- The importance of training to organisations
- The skills qualities and attributes of a high performing trainer
- Approaching training systematically
- Identifying training needs and planning training in line with such needs
- Engaging with training “stakeholders”
- Understanding the component parts of the “Learning and Training Cycle”
- Understanding how and why people learn and what prevents them learning
- Understanding people’s different learning “styles”
- Creating a learning environment, relaxing & building confidence in your group
- Structuring a training session for maximum success (Beginning, Middle, End)
- Grabbing and maintaining the attention of the group
- Maximising your use of words, tone of voice and body language to maximise your training’s impact
- Using “visual aids” to maximise your training’s impact
- Adapting your training style through “presentation”, “facilitation”, “group leading” & coaching skills
- Managing “task”, “team” and “individual” behaviours
- Managing group dynamics and handling difficult group members
- Using tools and techniques to “bring training alive”
- Understanding the importance of giving feedback properly in the training environment
- Evaluating the success of your training
- Unlocking people’s potential
- Skills Practice – An opportunity to put all the learning into practice, receiving individual feedback and support from the course leader
On completion of the Train The Trainer course, delegates will receive a Delegate Pack which includes:
- Comprehensive Course Notes & Workbooks
- Contact details for Course Trainer for 3 Month Post Course Follow Up
- Courtney Associates "Certificate of Achievement"
The price of the course also includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day in one of our high quality training venues, which are conveniently located in the city centre of 5 major cities. Free Wifi is also provided.
If you have 4 delegates or more who require training in this area, it is often more cost effective for us to come and deliver the training "in-house" at your workplace, wherever you are located in the UK.
We can either deliver the course as "Standard" as described above, or we can offer a more "Customised" version where we re-design the content and create Case Studies and Group Exercises that are "tailored" to your industry/sector/company, and will focus on the particular issues you are looking to have addressed within your team.
To maximise the learning opportunity for the delegates in attendance, we can train a maximum of 12 people on this course in any one session.
OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY
0.00 average based on 0 ratings