Customer Service Excellence
Virtual Classroom Course
Customer Service Excellence - Course Description
“The customer is always right” is the traditional cliché that is banded about by many people……but is this true? This Customer Service course is designed to take an in depth look at the vitally important area of providing an excellent service to our customers and the ramifications of not doing so. It emphasises the importance that customer needs are required to be considered before and after any interface takes place not just during the provision of service.
The programme is therefore, designed to allow participants to:
- – Define what is meant by effective Customer Service
- – Identify how “great” customer service and the highest standards of customer care can be achieved
- – Understand how to identify the needs of customers
- – Understand how to maximise the delivery of exceptional customer service to our customers
- – Understand how to communicate effectively with customers
- – Understand how to deal with any queries, concerns or complaints that customers may have
- – Provide a practical application of all the learning when dealing with customers
Who Should Attend?
This Customer Service training course is aimed at any manager or member of staff who directly or indirectly interfaces with customers or clients and who wants to improve their own personal, team or organisational approach to providing excellent customer service.
Included in the Price
The Live Webinar starts promptly at 9.30am. You will be sent Joining Information in advance with full instructions of how to join the class via Zoom
Your digital CPD Accredited certificate will be available to download and print as soon as you have successfully completed the e-Learning Module
Study at Your Own Pace
You can study the Recorded Webinar and the e-Learning Module in your own time and at your own pace
The cost includes digital course notes and copies of slides which will be emailed to you at the end of the Live Webinar, along with the link to the e-Learning Module
You can book your 45 minute Coaching Session with the course tutor up to a week after the Live Webinar has taken place
3 Months Tutor Support
We provide 3 months tutor support after the course has taken place, so if you need any help or advice, you can contact us and the tutor will get in touch with you directly via email