Principled Negotiation Skills Course
Principled Negotiation Skills Training Course
A key skill for every manager is the ability to negotiate, whether it’s with clients, suppliers or staff. This 1 day Negotiation training course demonstrates the use of principled negotiation. Devised by the Harvard team who studied negotiation tactics, this system gives everyone in the process an outcome based upon fair and equitable systems. Never again be blindsided by negotiators who use dirty tactics to get their own interests pushed forward, get what you want and what you need using Principled Negotiation Skills. Once you begin to use these techniques and information you will never feel under pressure to yield to someone else’s demands!
- What is the difference between negotiation and persuasion?
- What is negotiation?
- Principled Negotiation vs Positional Bargaining
- Negotiation Styles – which is best?
- The most important question to ask before every negotiation that could save you many hours of effort
- How to conduct negotiations that result in smart agreements
- Develop a confident style to deflect tough tactics
- How to build effective negotiation strategies
- How to identify hidden agendas and take action
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a delegate pack which includes:
- Course workbooks,
- Contact phone number & email address where attendees can receive follow up consultation with the trainer when back in the workplace
- Certificate of Attendance
The course trainer will work with all delegates to create a practical and personal action plan that can be implemented back in the workplace.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings